About bostonstreetcars.com Tours:
- What: A new bostonstreetcars.com venture in which I lead tours of the city that show transit history firsthand.
- Where: Boston, of course.
- When: Throughout Summer 2014, usually on Sunday mornings. Dates specific tours are given are shown on the calendar embedded on the Tours homepage and will also be announced on Twitter via @streetcartracks. Note that those wishing to participate must RSVP at least 36 hours in advance. Please RSVP to email@example.com, @streetcartracks (Twitter) or 617-935-1906, or fill out the form on the Tours homepage.
- Mode: Foot or bike, depending on the tour.
- Price: $12 per Adult (18+), $8 per adolescent (13-17), $5 per child (5-12), children 4 and under free. Note that price does not cover MBTA fares or Hubway bike rentals if such modes apply to a given tour. Credit and debit cards are not accepted, cash only.